Friday, April 18, 2008

What is Your Secret Saboteur?

All those self-help books I read about the 'law of attraction' must have paid off...
So I reach out to grab it.... but, like the end of a rainbow, it moves away from the closer I get to it...
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Or even better than the alarm my daughter asking if I have money for her lunch... Mind you it is only 6:15 am. Then I snapped out of the dream by an alarm clock or one of my daughters voice. It's time to drag myself out of bed to join the other rats in the race. But I don't want to do that any more! I have been working on becoming consciously conscious and chastising my saboteur, yes, you guessed it my own thought produced by my brain.

So what and/or who is your secret saboteur? Is it even a secret really?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your first blog! I love your tag line. I will come back and visit often to see what your blogging about.

My saboteur . . . the voice inside my head, 'natch!